• Corporate Presentation
• Share Structure
• Palisade Global Research Overview of Carube Copper Corp. June 15, 2016
• Annual Meeting
June 23, 2016 with Notice and Access Documents
Carube Copper Corp. Reports on Annual Meeting
Successful Project Generation
Multi-Million Dollar Joint Ventures
Carube Copper Corp. has six wholly owned copper and gold exploration permits in Jamaica totalling 260 square kilometres. Two of the licences comprise the Bellas Gate Joint Venture with OZ Minerals. (OZ Minerals 70% Carube Copper 30%) OZ Minerals elected to proceed with a farm-in Joint Venture on Carube Copper’s Above Rocks Project in December 2015. Carube Copper also has 3 porphyry related projects in British Columbia, Canada totalling 469 square kilometres. As an early explorer in Jamaica’s copper-gold rich terrain and a pioneer in an area of BC’s Cascade Magmatic Arc, now recognized for its mineral potential, Carube has a tremendous opportunity to create shareholder value through discovery of new porphyry copper-gold deposits.
- Primary strategy is to benefit from partner funding to advance our properties.
- Work by OZ Minerals on the Bellas Gate and Above Rocks Joint Ventures raises the potential for rapid growth in Carube Copper’s value at no cost to Carube.
- Excellent potential to move large early stage projects in B.C. to joint-venture-ready stage in 2016. Work is now being completed to achieve this end.
- Looking forward, we will monitor favourable jurisdictions — primarily in Canada and the Caribbean — for opportunistic acquisitions. A particular focus will be on properties in Jamaica adjacent to our present projects and those of OZ Minerals. We plan to advance these properties to joint-venture-ready stage.
Our goal is to increase corporate value with minimal shareholder dilution.
- Four projects in Jamaica comprising 260 square kilometres of mineral rights with the greatest potential for economic copper-gold mineralization in that country.
- Project partner OZ Minerals (with a market cap of $1 billion) has spent
$8.3 million on the Bellas Gate Joint Venture.
- OZ Minerals has elected to proceed with a farm-in Joint Venture on Carube Copper’s Above Rocks Project, $500,000 to be spent on phase 1 exploration.
- Carube plans to benefit from partner funding on its three copper-gold-moly projects in British Columbia.
OZ Minerals Advantage: Increasing Corporate Value with Minimal Share Dilution
- OZ Minerals completed a private placement of $960K in Carube to enable the buyout of the Bellas Gate vendor.
- At Bellas Gate, OZ Minerals spent $2.9M in 2014 on exploration and drilling, and made payments of $475K to Carube to earn a 60% interest, 18 months ahead of original schedule. They have just completed a $5.4M exploration program in 2015 and increased their interest to 70%.
- OZ Minerals can now increase its interest in the Bellas Gate JV to 80% by sole funding Phase 5 exploration which includes the completion of a bankable feasibility study.
- At Carube’s request, OZ Minerals will have the option to purchase a further 10 or 20% interest in the Bellas Gate JV at a price based on the project’s NPV and/or finance Carube’s remaining interest to production.
- OZ Minerals has completed airborne surveys over Carube’s three other projects and has exercised their joint venture rights on the Above Rocks Project, subject to a farm-in JV agreement. They will incur $500K in expenditures in 2016 to earn a 40% interest in the two exploration licenses.
Mining in Jamaica
- The mining industry is well developed in Jamaica due to a thriving bauxite industry and, along with tourism, is one of the two largest contributors to the Jamaican tax base.
Miocene Aged Copper Gold Porphyry Projects in Southwest British Columbia
- Evidence for a large mineralized porphyry style system defined within a six by two kilometre area
- Initial drilling has intersected minor copper-gold mineralization with best results at the northern edge of this area
- 2015 program is focused on tracing mineralized system to north
- 7.5km long trend of bornite-chalcocite-magnetite occurrences discovered on western part of property
- Property is located adjacent to Amarc Resources "IKE" discovery - 248.7m of 0.28% Cu